- Drives truck equipped with auxiliary concrete mixer to deliver concrete mix to job sites: Drives truck under loading hopper to receive sand, gravel, cement, and water and starts mixer.
- Drives truck to location for unloading.
- Unloads truck. Moves levers on truck to release concrete down truck chute into wheelbarrow or other conveying container or directly into area to be poured with concrete.
- Cleans truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on truck, using water hose and hoe.
- May spray surfaces of truck with protective compound to prevent adhering of concrete.
- May assemble cement chute.
- Ensure safe working practices are followed and Company Health & Safety Standards are strictly followed in the work area.
- Attend the pre ship tool box talks scheduled on time.
- Responsible for keeping truck clean and tidy.
- Responsible for reaching on time to sites in a safe way.
- Follow driving promise statement to carry on the work in a professional way.
- Conduct an equipment daily routine check prior to duty.
- Log the Driver duty time sheet (site, time to reach on site, quantity loaded, etc.)
- Responsible for reporting to the Plant Operator or Supervisor all the defects found in the truck.
- Follow construction / job site rules.
- Responsible for conducting a site checks for hazards.
- Responsible to keep the rpm of the ball drum as per the technical specifications and keep the quality of the concrete until customer delivery reach on site.
- Follows all safety corrects minor safety hazards identified rules while on the job. Reports minor accidents promptly and hazards. Communicates with management regarding any in the workplace.